Please see below for a list of current job vacancies within the Trust
Assistant Head Teacher at Christ The King or St. Cuthbert's
Vacancy added April 2018.
This post, within the Blessed Edward Bamber Catholic Multi Academy Trust (BEBCMAT), offers an exciting opportunity for existing or aspiring middle leaders. The successful candidate will work on a day to day basis in one of the primary schools within our trust – Christ the King Catholic Academy or St Cuthbert’s Catholic Academy. However, they will regularly join and contribute to the wider cross trust leadership team. Trust Directors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, skilled leader who will support the schools’ aspirations for improving the life chances of the children and families we serve.
- Following the promotion of the schools’ current leaders to deputy headship, Directors are seeking to appoint an aspiring leader to join the strong and existing cross trust leadership team
- This role allows a unique opportunity for an individual to be part of our proven and sustained improvement journey with a focus upon standards in teaching & learning in our Early Years’ and Key Stage One departments.
- We are a rapidly improving trust with a happy and well-motivated staff team, ambitious to move forward and take on new ideas.
- Christ the King children: “…… pupils feel happy and safe and love coming to school.” (Ofsted Inspection 2017)
- St Cuthbert’s pupils: “…… value the work their teachers do and feel very much part of a school family.” (Ofsted Inspection 2017)
- The primary schools have always offered quality early years provision across both sites with St Cuthbert’s benefiting from access to a Children’s Centre enabling the development of strong early links with families. Both schools have a twenty-six place: 3-4-year old provision and St Cuthbert’s also benefits from a 16 place 2-3 year old provision.
- In September 2014 both schools became part of a multi-academy trust with our highly regarded Catholic feeder school, St Mary’s Catholic Academy. Through this close partnership, our three academies continue to work creatively together to developing our curriculum and teaching and learning.
- Both primary schools have recently been inspected and securing “good” judgements.
- We would be delighted to receive an application from you to join us!
Please use the leadership applications forms listed below. Please also download and complete the accompanying forms listed below.
Closing date for applications is: 8th May, 2018 at 12:00 pm. Please return completed applications to:
c/o Christ the King Catholic Academy,
Guidance on the Definition of a Practising Catholic
Notes to Applicants
Recruitment Monitoring Form
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 disclosure form
Senior Leadership Application Form
Support Staff Application Form
Teacher Application Form
Lay Chaplains Application Form